Monday 15 October 2018

If I were you, I'd...

Our WRITE RIGHT global Project is taking us to the USA!
 
Technology Literacy  Project 
 
Group 36    Group 37    Group 38    Group 39    Group 40
 
 
 
 


...so what would you do if you were me?



Now, you may want to improve your Conitional skills!
To do that, visit this page.
There are the rules for you, visual learners
and practice for everyone!
Do activities 1-8 BEFORE only if you want to be successful at your B2 exams!

If I were you, I'd love to be a MILLIONAIRE!

..and here is a song for today...


Jokes!!!
1. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
2. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billie was born on December 28th, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?

PASSIVE VOIVE
Practice herehere here and here

No comments: