Thursday 19 September 2013

All about ME!

We, B2 class, decide..... Rule no 1
Visual QR Code qrcode design




In  the previous class we discussed that YOU are in the epicentre this year! So let's talk about... you!
 What do you want the team to know about you?
What are your hobbies, favourite bands, songs, holiday places, cartoon heroes, or anything else you want to share.
YOU chose how to present yourself in a FUN way! Here are a few ideas and of course you are free to use any other way you want!
  1. Create a Pinterest board with 10 pins that summarize them.
  2. Create a 30 second podcast that introduces themselves. Then you can present them or play them on separate devices in class as an audio gallery.
  3. Write a blog post in the classroom blog  introducing yourself to the rest of the classroom.
  4. Create a quick comic strip to describe yourself or to recreate a recent funny moment in your life.
  5. Create a word cloud to describe yourself and share with the rest of the class.
  6. Create your own Voki avatar that introduces yourself to the class. It's going to be even funnier when you are creative with the backgrounds, characters and details of the avatar to reflect your own personality and preferences.
  7. Create graffiti online that speaks to your interests and personality and share with the class.
  8. Have students create mashup videos of yourself with Weavly to introduce their interests to the class.
  9. Have students create GeoSettr challenges of 5 places they have visited and share with the class
  10. Research your birth date in history and share interesting events with the class.

Today, we will look at Past Tenses
Watch the videos and tutorials and then do the activities here and here






The fastest guy gets to listen to his choice today!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the year at english B2 course I'd like to hear the songs:
The Script Hall of Fame
Linkin Park New Divide & In the End
Bryan Adams Here I Am
Green Day Holiday & 21 Guns
and many others that I'm going to remember through the year!!!

Dimos

Anonymous said...

Halo my friends! My name is Panos and I am 13 years old! I think that I am a good student in the Greek school but in the tutorial i have to try more! I love tae kwon do and bouzouki! All the time I listen ‘’rebetika’’ and a lot of songs of kazantzidi , dionysiou, mpithikotsi but also I listen and some English or American songs, especially at miss Effie lesson! My favorites subjects are Physic, Chemistry, Math , Biology and Geography! Also in my free time am playing football, basketball or volleyball! I do not like to study a lot but i want to take good grades! I thank those who dedicate their time and read my presentation

Anonymous said...

Halo my friends! My name is Panos and I am 13 years old! I think that I am a good student in the Greek school but in the tutorial i have to try more! I love tae kwon do and bouzouki! All the time I listen ‘’rebetika’’ and a lot of songs of kazantzidi , dionysiou, mpithikotsi but also I listen and some English or American songs, especially at miss Effie lesson! My favorites subjects are Physic, Chemistry, Math , Biology and Geography! Also in my free time am playing football, basketball or volleyball! I do not like to study a lot but I want to take good grades! I thank those who dedicate their time and read my presentation

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but i should have said ''HALLO'' and ''GET GOOD GRADES''!!!!Sorry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry my friends but i should have said ''HALLO'' and not ''halo'' and ''GET GOOD GRADES'' and not ''take good grades''

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Rafaela and I am at first class of high school..I love playing basketball and I also love foreign languages...I try to research my birthday and learn what happened the day I was borned...Unfortunately for me the day I was borned has to do with history and the truth is that history is not one of my favourites lessons anyway...check that,the day I was borned in the so-called Saturday Night Massacre, President Nixon abolished the office of special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox, accepted the resignation of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and fired Deputy Attorney General William B. Ruckelshaus..WOW I found it interesting but I still don't like history...in my class I would like to listen to the song Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Rafaela and I am at first class of high school..I love playing basketball and I also love foreign languages...I try to research my birthday and learn what happened the day I was borned...Unfortunately for me the day I was borned has to do with history and the truth is that history is not one of my favourites lessons anyway...check that,the day I was borned in the so-called Saturday Night Massacre, President Nixon abolished the office of special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox, accepted the resignation of Attorney General Elliot L. Richardson and fired Deputy Attorney General William B. Ruckelshaus..WOW I found it interesting but I still don't like history...in my class I would like to listen to the song Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith